4 Correa Pass, Success
This is home .... a fabulous home!
5 2 3
Walking into this wonderful family home is like visiting a display home. Only 5 years young with features so outstanding, you will not be wrong in thinking so.
It has great street appeal and a lovely front elevation framed by beautifully landscaped garden complete with planter box, built-in letterbox and aggregate concrete steppers that leads to a porch with Jarrah timber decking. It has an aggregate concrete driveway that accommodates 6 cars, artificial turf and automatic recticulation to flowerbeds, making it easy to keep this waterwise front garden looking good.
The front entrance features double doors that open into a good size foyer with high ceiling and a nice feature wall; walk past either side and discover a massive open living, dining and games area totalling nearly 13m long and of course with high ceilings. Beautiful European Oak wood floor covers this entire area and the very generously proportioned chef kitchen. Truly designed to be the heart of the home, it features a 3m long “breakfast” counter, complete with a prep sink and underbench LED lights. You will also find LED lights below overhead cupboards, glass splashback and another extra large sink below a picture window overlooking greenery. With so many big drawers, a 3-door laminated pantry and so much benchtop space, getting organised in this kitchen is a breeze.
The alfresco is an amazing outdoor entertainment area that opens into the kitchen and games with two sets of stackable glass sliding doors. Wide jarrah timber decking, an outdoor BBQ with granite benchtop, cooktop and sink, plus a mini putting green and water feature completes this area.
Other amazing features on this 360 sqm home include:
- Good size master bedroom with plantation shutters
- Large master ensuite with double shower, double vanities, separate WC and a good size WIR.
- 3 other extra large minor bedrooms, all with 2m wide wardrobes and double mirror sliding doors
- Additional activity area joins these minor rooms
- Study with fully fitted storage; located near the master bedroom, this room can easily become a 5th bedroom/ nursery
- Oversized shower in common bathroom and separate powder room; both have ample bench top space
- Powerful 3-phase Mitsubishi 18Kw ducted reverse cycle system makes cooling/heating of this huge entire home at the same time possible
- Solar panels
- Ducted vacuum system with van pac in the kitchen
- Compressed heat pump hot water system
- Extra deep 60 sqm triple garage with separate store.
- Low maintenance with liquid lime stone and artificial turf throughout side and back
Finally, this wonderful home is located in possibly the best part of Success, on a quiet street between a reserve and park, away from power lines and yet just a short drive from the freeway, train station and Gateway shopping city.
Do not miss out on this great opportunity. Call immediately for a private viewing.
0432 101 430
08 9259 6388
0434 550 436
08 9259 6388
|Built in Wardrobes|